The micro-suction tape makes the whole wallet possible, and has repeatedly been accused of being "magic". It is pretty magical, but only if used properly and taken care of.
To apply the phone:
How to properly attach your phone to an Edward Field Wallet from Edward Field on Vimeo.
- Make sure both the micro-suction tape and the back of the phone are clean and dry before application.
- Align the phone along the stitching and camera hole, close the wallet, and firmly press the back of the wallet. Be sure to cover the whole surface area and take your time.
- Close the wallet over the phone and squeeze firmly, making sure to press down on every inch of the back of the wallet until all suction cups are engaged.
- Frequently removing the phone will cause dust to build up on the micro-suction—if this happens, use a damp cloth to wipe away debris and wait until dry before re-applying.
Frequently removing the phone will cause dust to build up on the micro-suction—if this happens, use a damp cloth to wipe away debris and wait until dry before re-applying.
We recommend limiting the amount of times you remove your device from the micro suction sheet in order to maintain its superior suction ability.
To clean the micro-suction:
How to clean the micro-suction pad on your Edward Field wallet from Edward Field on Vimeo.
If you are having continual problems with the micro-suction please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are happy to diagnose the problem. If the micro-suction is deemed faulty, we will replace the micro-suction for free.
- Remove the phone.
- Using a damp cloth (a slightly damp paper towel or napkin works), wipe away any and all debris.
- Wait until the micro-suction completely air dries before re-applying the phone. Depending on wet you get the micro-suction pad, and how dry the climate is, this can take anywhere from 2-15 minutes.
- Avoid cleaning agents, excessive heat, and abrasive clothes.